- Fall Events – Mark your calendars for the following dates:
- 9/24, 12:00-2:00 pm, Next Steps Lunch. Please register at https://thegrovesp.churchcenter.com/registrations/events/1918256. (details below)
**All of these events have been added to the calendar page on church center for you to easily find. https://thegrovesp.churchcenter.com/calendar?view=list
- What is the Next Steps Lunch? If you are attending The Grove and want to learn more about what The Grove is, get connected with a serve team, get baptized, or become a member- our Next Steps Lunch is for you. Lunch will be provided and you will be able to hear about what The Grove believes and how you can get involved.
- Have you joined a Home Group at The Grove? If you have never attended one of The Grove’s home groups, you are missing out! Home groups are the absolute best way to get to know others in a relaxed, family-like atmosphere and build relationships. Groups meet on different evenings at different homes, and several still have openings to help you get “plugged in” with like-minded Christians! Let us know if you need help connecting with one.
- Philippians. Scripture journals are still available in the lobby. Thank you to Mark Miller for teaching from Philippians chapter 3 last week! We are looking forward to completing the book this Sunday.
- Building Update –
The Grove Church Office: Hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., and we can now be reached during those hours at 828/520-1200.
Sunday’s Sermon is live on facebook and YouTube.
Did you know?
Every time you drink coffee at the grove you are supporting missions? Hope Coffee is direct trade coffee that provides safe shelter, clean water and education in Honduras, Mexico and Guatemala. Drink Coffee. Change Lives. See there website here: Hope Coffee