- Fall Events – Mark your calendars for the following dates:
- 10/21, 9:00am, Men’s Breakfast at The Grove.
- 10/21, 9:30am, Women’s Brunch at DT’s Blue Ridge Java on Locust Street.
**All of these events have been added to the calendar page on church center for you to easily find. https://thegrovesp.churchcenter.com/calendar?view=list
- Thank you to Mark Krauss for teaching last week from Psalm 107! This Sunday The Grove’s new teaching pastor, Jeremiah Nichols, will begin a series from John 17. WELCOME NICHOLS FAMILY!
- Have you joined a Home Group at The Grove? If you have never attended one of The Grove’s home groups, you are missing out! Home groups are the absolute best way to get to know others in a relaxed, family-like atmosphere and build relationships. Groups meet on different evenings at different homes, and several still have openings to help you get “plugged in” with like-minded Christians! Let us know if you need help connecting with one.
The Grove Church Office: Hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., and we can now be reached during those hours at 828/520-1200.
Sunday’s Sermon is live on facebook and YouTube.
Did you know?
Every time you drink coffee at the grove you are supporting missions? Hope Coffee is direct trade coffee that provides safe shelter, clean water and education in Honduras, Mexico and Guatemala. Drink Coffee. Change Lives. See there website here: Hope Coffee